La plume et l'épée - Le journal de FWO Index du Forum
La plume et l'épée - Le journal de FWO
L'épée n'a jamais émoussé la plume, ni la plume l'épée.

La plume et l'épée - Le journal de FWO Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: READ BOOK PHILIPPIANS: Mirror Bible ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La plume et l'épée - Le journal de FWO Index du Forum -> Les rubriques -> Interview
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fydorbetha

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK PHILIPPIANS: Mirror Bible Répondre en citant

PHILIPPIANS: Mirror Bible
by FRANCOIS DU TOIT
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK PHILIPPIANS: Mirror Bible
->->->->ONLINE BOOK PHILIPPIANS: Mirror Bible

Paul, Silas, Timothy and Luke visited Philippe and founded the first church in Europe on Paul’s second missionary journey around A.D. 50 (Acts 16:11-40)

This letter was written in about 61 A.D. from Rome while Paul was under house arrest. 

He writes from a place of strength and joy to encourage his dear friends in Philippi, who were also facing many contradictions. 

Phil 1:20 My immediate circumstances do not distract from my message! I am convinced that our conversation now and always will continue to give accurate account of the magnificence of Christ. The message is incarnate in me; whether I live or die, it makes no difference.

Phil 1:21 Christ defines my life; death cannot threaten or diminish that.  

Phil 2:12 “Not only in my presence but much more in my absence...” Paul knew that he would be more present in his message than in his person! Ministry success is not measured by how many partners you can congregate, but how absent you can preach yourself! 

Phil 3:1 The conclusion of your faith is extreme gladness in the Lord. He is your constant reference to bliss! I am not just saying this to be repetitive; joy is your fortress! There is no safer place to be, but to be ecstatically happy! 

Paul encourages them not to allow religion to distract from the delight of romance. 

Phil 3:7  The sum total of my religious pedigree and sincere devotion amounts to zero! What we have been gifted with in Christ has reduced what once seemed so important, to meaningless information. To esteem the law is to your loss! Faith is your profit.

Phil 3:8 In fact, I have come to the conclusion that every association I have had with that which defined me before as a devout Jew, is by far eclipsed by what I have gained in knowing the Messiah. Jesus Christ and his masterful redemption define me now. Religion is like dog pooh; and it stinks, avoid stepping in it!

Phil 4:4 Joy is not a luxury option; joy is your constant! Your union in the Lord is your permanent source of delight; so I might as well say it again, rejoice in the Lord always!

Phil 4:6 Let no anxiety about anything <sup>1</sup>distract you!&nbsp;

Phil 4:11 I have discovered my &ldquo;I am-ness&rdquo; and found that I am fully <sup>1</sup>self sufficient, whatever the circumstance.<strong> </strong><em>(Self sufficient, <sup>1</sup></em><strong><em>autarkes</em></strong><em>, self complacent, the feeling you have when you are completely satisfied with yourself.)</em>

Phil 4:13 In every situation I am strong in the one who empowers me from within to be who I am!<strong> </strong><em>(Paul lived his life in touch with this place within himself. He discovered that the same I am-ness that Jesus walked in, was mirrored in him!&nbsp; I am what I am by the grace of God! 1 Cor 15:10)</em>

Details:
price: $6.50
bound: 34 pages
publisher: Mirrorword Publishing (December 1, 2016)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 0992176948, 978-0992176945,
weight: 1.4 ounces (
filesize:

PHILIPPIANS: Mirror Bible book ipad free

Tags: get free, book get pdf, book ZippyShare, book from htc online, tom portable german direct link online, format txt pdf, .txt download, flibusta fb2 download original online, original book, phone wiki free eReader book, kickass book download, full ebook, bookstore, book ipad free, download eng book, download torrent ExtraTorrent, mobile pdf, book SkyDrive, book from lenovo free, access review bookshop itunes free, book view, book zipshare, audiobook free, download via torrent client, book french, book view, book pdf, free txt, iphone value francais audio book, free ebook, book samsung, free fb2, purchase book text windows mobile, book for mac, mobile ebook

171bf2437f

Yes:: God's Answer to Our Questions (Revised Edition) Kay K MortimerREAD BOOK Everyday Superfoods: Garlic and Why You Should Eat It Everyday (Including over 100 great tasting recipes)[PDF] Search and Destroy: A Gunn Brothers ThrillerONLINE BOOK Closing Arguments &amp; The P.E.R.M. Technique: Win Big, More Often[PDF] Brokenness Undone: A Story for Every WifeWriting Charlie Stanley WilsonSuperman/Batman Vol. 5 download epub mobi pdf fb2How to Swap Ford Modular Engines into Mustangs, Torinos and More (Performance How-to) Dave StriblingThe Stroll Gutta LucyThe Destruction of Ancient Rome: A Sketch of the History of the Monuments (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 03:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La plume et l'épée - Le journal de FWO Index du Forum -> Les rubriques -> Interview Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006